Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Run wild and free alfie ger

By Alfie's Mum:
Alfie born 050403, affectionately known as Fi-ee / Fiffy Ger passed away on 020908 at 0715hours in my arms.
Her death was caused by a 'care-less' dog owner who had NOT LEASHED NOR MUZZLED her German Shepherd in a public place, where Fiffy was attacked.
Fiffy Ger was cremated on 13 Sep at 530pm.

well wishers said: Dear S,We both were really very distressed to learn untimely demise of ur pet Alfie due to careless handling dog bite.That lady should have relly kept her ferocious animal under leash.Alfie was really docile ,obedient,disciplined & luving pet.We pray for her peace & may God give you courage to bear the tragic loss.That's the God's will.Nini uncle & aunty, India

Hi,S,Opened my email this morning n read that your pet had passed away. So sorry to hear that. I didn't realise it was so serious because Kathleen did mention to us when you couldn't make it to the recent gathering that your pet was hurt n you had to take him to the vet. I know how you fell right now. Just take it easy n keep yourself busy. Take care of yourself n hope we'll meet soon again. Best rgds. Flo

Hi S, I'm very sorry to hear that Fifi did not make it after the ordeal. I know u are in shock and feeling sad - let know if i can help in any way. Are u going to press charges on the other dog's owner? Tried calling you yesterday afternoon till night but u were unreacheable. I tried call M, thinking that u might be with her. J, your AMK neighbour called to ask how u r doing as well. She too seem very stressed out as well (she claims it's work related) and i can hear her breaking down. Take care. Alfies AuntyVik

Sorry to hear that your dog has just died. I thought it would survive the operation itunderwent. Take care.. JH

Dear S, I am really so sad and sorry to learn of poor Fatty's death. Words cannot adequately express my feelings or ease your pain. . I also understand how you must feel as I had felt when my dog died of diabetes at the vet and I was not at his side.
I cant say I blame the bigger dog. It is the handler at fault. All I can say is that the woman is SO STUPIDand IRRESPONSIBLE!! She has violated the law in not leashing the dog and ought to be punished before a similar accident happens to another dog or person. And No brains to walk a dog when she is pregnant. / B


Hello SK What an unfortunate and unexpected incident, the poor dog . How life can be so unpredictably. I can imagine how horrible it must be to witness how the small dog was bitten and the pain . Too painful for me to imagine it as well. I too would be traumatised if I was there to witness the incident. Hope all is well. Love Alfie's Aunty Choo2


....i'm sorry for what happened. Although we don't keep in touch often, I know how important Alfie and you mean to each other. This is going to be a very painful period for you I know....but like everyone would say....life goes on and if Alfie's watching....she wouldn't want you to be so sad. It's not going to be easy and things are going to change....but I hope with time, you'll heal soon. Let me know if you need any help at all. Take care, love / Alfie's Aunty Est.

what a horrible thing to happen. poor alfie. im so sorry she had to suffer like that. you know whats very odd....i just remembered that last night i had a dream about you.....you were calling to alfie to come to you and she ran up to you and started jumping up and licking your face. that was it. and then i get that msg from you this morning....strange huh? so whats going to happen with the other dog? you want to take action? Alfie's Cheh2 Fab, UK

mum just informed me of Alfie's passing and I am deeply saddened by the news. I cried silently as mum was relating what she saw this morning...she was in tears...i had to mask my emotions so that she'll be strong. Aflie was a very special dog and we know she was a sweet companion. May she rest in peace and may you find comfort in your heart with all the happy memories of your life together. Be strong / Alfie's Aunty R, USA, http://rutheroo.blogspot.com/


S - can't reach you. Sorry abt Elfie. I don't know what to say but I know how you feel as I'm feeling it too esp when I knew Elfie. Anything I can do for you? / Weni's Mum

I was so sad when I heard about Alfie and even more so, when I saw your sms this morning.The only consolation is that she would not suffer any more. We all love her as she was such a bubbly, friendly and lovable dog. Please dont be too sad, just think that she has gone to a better place. Have you told the pregnant woman what had happened? Alfie's Aunty Immy





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alfie's Mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BigBrownBearBear said...

Bear and Bruno feels for your lost. We remember her as being able to at last interact with Bear without snapping... much.

We remember the treats that you made for us and just how much work that went into it... That prompted Pa to buy a dehydrator too.

Pa had wanted to make some treats for Alfie in return, but the timing with SCDF never did match up.

We will miss you lots. And we will see you again when we cross over ourselves.

taky said...

hey! im so sorry for the lost. my previous baby was also bitten by a larger dog before and died in my arms. my heart goes out to you and another life snuffed out due to some careless human who doesnt know how to care for their dogs.

im sure alfie will be waiting in front of the rainbow bridge for you.