Tuesday, September 9, 2008

In memory of Fiffy Ger

from her special friends Joey and Jack / Scuba / Tommy / Huskee / Helios :






"They say memories are golden
Well maybe thats true
I never wanted memories
I only wanted YOU
A million times I needed you
A million times I have cried
If love only caould save U
You'd never have died
In life I loved U dearly
In death I love U still
In my heart U hold a place
No one could ever fill
If love could build a stairway
And heartache make a lane
I'd walk the apth to heaven
And bring U back again
Our family chain is broken
And nothing seems the same
And as God calls us one by one
The chain will link again

From Aunty S / Helios 'Deepest condolences. My heart goes out to U. It hurts terribly now but time does heal. Soon U will be able to think of Alfie and the good times together without the tears. Take care.

From Uncle M, Aunty W/ Tommy " Please take care, we will all miss Alfie. I am sure she'll be alright with Lord, Take care.

From Aunty S/Huskee " So sorry to hear about Alfie... I know she means alot to U. Our sincere condolences in this time of grief.

From Aunt V / Scuba " I am so sorry that Alfie died. I know she meant a lot to U and I am going to miss her too. Alfie I will miss U.

from Aunty G /Joey and Jack " No words can explain our sadness....take care.


From SCDF
Hi S, Really sorry and sad about the loss of Alfie....You are right to say that Alfie's spirit will always live with us. We have learned a lot from you and Alfie. In the past, we were quick to fail dogs which didnt have much play drive which is a pre-requisite for USAR dog training.
Honestly, Alfie didnt impress me when I first saw her. She wasnt focus and tend to lose interest in her toy. But you perserved and somehow managed to find a toy (rubber ball with sound and noise) that Alfie was so crazy over. As a dog trainer, this experience really opened up my eyes. I was quick to fail new dogs in the past, now I am more patient and willing to give aspiring USAR dog owners a second chance. I never fail to relate Alfie's example to the new dog owners when their dogs failed to impress during the 1st temperament assessment. I will then encourage the dog owners to continue to work on their dogs with new toys and they may one day, find a toy that their dogs are crazy about.
Lastly, I would like to say a Big "Thank you" for your support for the volunteer program over the last 2 years. G and yourself have attended our training consistently while many others have dropped out of the program. You have been very appreciative and considerate.
Take care and God's comfort be with you during this difficult time.

From Alfie's Mum: Alfie commenced SaR training with SCDF 11 Mar 2006 / underwent her SaR test at SCDF grounds on 22 Mar 2008 / informed that she had passed on 5 April 2008 and was subsequently given the little "rescue' vest. Pix was taken by Joey's Mum.

Alfie left behind many beloved human family members/her beloved Aunty J/canine relatives, Jimmy/Bambi / Pepper/Tiger and Bear2, who will miss her sum-seng ways / canine sister, Sundae http://sundaejrt.blogspot.com/, canine boyfriend http://joeyjrt.blogspot.com / canine fellow SCDF rottweiller friend, Bear2 and Bruno, http://bigbrownbearbear.blogspot.com, former canine neighbours http://billiejeandog.blogspot.com/; canine friend, Benny http://bennyxobile.blogspot.com/





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

xiaocangshu said...

Oh my goodness... I am so so sorry.

duo_disaster said...

Hi S,

We came to know of Fiffy's demise through Joey's blog as well as Huskee's hooman.

We're lost for words. Life is just to precious. We hope time will heal your heart and only beautiful memories of you and Fiffy remains

Be comforted,
Rudolf & Goofy
+ Mummy A.