Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my faithful constant companion

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras






the beauty of a JRT is in its soul....expressed in its own unique character. For Fiffy, she was so very2 'sum-seng' in such an endearing way that makes me laugh instead of getting angry with her. She has brought so much laughter into my / my family's life. Even on our walks together, strangers will look at her and tell me she's so cute/happy/ lively! Yes, she was so FULL of life and love for everyone she meets, its hard not to notice her PRESENCE!
Her 'sum-seng' ways makes everyone who sees her thinks she is a male JRT. And I wouldnt want anything differently. Its that, that makes her unique. Everyone dog is different in their own special way that only their owners know and appreciate.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joey said...

Alfie is such a sweet companion..