Monday, September 22, 2008

MTV, Fiffy's playground



My precious Fiffy in her 'working" outfit.












Her 'sharp' nose.














Fiffy with her boyfriend Joey, both volunteer SaR dogs with SCDF.














Last Sat, 20 Sep 08, we ( Aunty J, Little A and I) took a drive to her favourite playground to meet an SCDF officer and to leave some of her ashes there It was extremely sad time for me. At one point, I just squatted and broke down, knowing that Fiffy-Ger and I will not be going there together anymore.

Fiffy Ger, U might be small but U are such a Lion Hearted Ger. We all miss U very much!































Fiffy "played" hard for this reward, a ball sewn inside this tiger, her fav toy!!!!













this was fiffy-ger's favourite playground every Sat morning since Mar 2006.










1 comment:

billiejean said...

Hi Alfie's Mum,

I read with interest on the Search and Rescue training. May I know how can I and my Mummy join the training? Are my legs too short, as I am a hotdog.

B J