Tuesday, August 12, 2008

sembawang park

Last Sat, my Mum / Aunty J treated me to an outing at Sembawang Park. Wah, I was so very excited as I have not visited that place for a very long time . Here's Aunty looking for directions on where to take me to.





Look at my constant companion, my shadow!




I was even allowed to drive my Mum's car!







What's life without food???
The greatest pleasure in my life!
This is my privileged life! I have EVERYTHING in life and I cant complain.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Neerja Bhatia said...

Dear Fiffe,

Despite the fact that you growled at me last night, I think you are adorable and your mum and I love spending time with you.

Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter in our lives.

Yours

Aunty Ja

billiejean said...

Hi Alfie,

Sembawang park! Yeah I have been there once too. There was a little beach there.

B J