Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2 of Sundae's visit


On Sat 280309, Sundae woke me up at 5+am, putting herself between my bolster and I. She gave me the eager, 'take me out for a walk' look. I am an early riser and used to take Fiffy out for her hour long walk from 530am.
When Sundae stayed over the 1st time, I had taken her for such walks and perhaps she remembered.
Its still dark and after half hour walk, I took her to the park that Fi used to go to on our walk home.






Sundae at the kid's slide wondering what the noises are....dogs were barking and joggers were around









Sundae, unsure and checking out the surroundings.













Dae still looking around in the dark.













when we got home, she headed straight to my Mum's balcony as she must have smelled her breakfast.











In the late afternoon, she heard the little one and came down to keep her company.












This is Snoopy, who lives a stone's throw away. He is a frequent visitor to our gardern and Fi used to play daily with him.











Sundae intiate play with Snoopy when he came by.
They played for a while in the garden, without any aggression shown towards each other.










Too tired from the day's activities, Sundae rested on neighbour's sofa while we watched telly.

No comments: