Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 1 of Sundae's visit

Last Fri evening, Sundae's grandma 'delivered' her to me. As soon as she got out of her crate, I threw her, her frisbee to distract her. We played for an hour in the garden and she hadnt noticed that her Grandma had left quietly and just followed me.
When we got upstairs, I gave her dinner comprising raw chicken gizzard / her small bottle of blended raw carrots and a tiny egg. She just loved the raw food!

Later on, I gave her a home dehydrated meat piece.....raw beef mixed with blended pumpkin and raw egg.....she couldnt wait for the 'ok' signal......

She gobbled the dehydrated meat piece in no time.....

With a full stomach, she fell asleep on the big cushion as I watched telly!




1 comment:

Joey said...

lucky sundae! I should come and stay with you!!!