Sunday, June 10, 2012

From these to these

I had been concerned with Happy's teeth for a while especially his FANGS, that were stained with plague.
Having more time in my hands now, I took him for dental scaling at a nearby vet. His scaling cost me 100 times more than mine!!!

Vet told me to take him in by 930am and when I enquired time he will undergo scaling procedure, I was told it would be 12noon. I asked why I should take him to vet so early and let him wait nervously at the clinic?? I compromised by taking him there only at 1030am.
And I asked what time would I be able to take him home? Was told by 4pm to which I totally disagreed. They relented and allowed me to take him home by 2pm.

Happy's cleaned teeth! Must clean his teeth often now. It was rather painful to see him shaking/shivering so badly when I went to the Vet to get him. Was told it was caused by GA administered to him. I am not sure if it is true or that he had been manhandled and traumatised by the event?

No comments: