Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dogs' Love

I met this dog when I visited the Melba Chocolate factory in Adelaide. She was tied up with a long string. This is how she greeted me when I went up to her, so FULL of LOVE and just kissed and kissed me, a total stranger to her. And I just opened myself to receiving her love.


I saw these little ones in a pet shop in Melbourne. They are called Spoodles. They are as cute as their name is. I was so drawn to the little black one and I silently wish that it will go to an extremely loving home. See how it was looking at me. Would have loved to carry/cuddle it.


This is WaWa(chinese name meaning Doll), a mixed Pom. She is 7 years old and belongs to a close friend of mine. She is so loved by her Mum and her immediate neighbour who has even made an opening between their wooden fence so that WaWa can go to either homes to play. What a life!

WaWa kissing me non stop when I carried her. Dogs just give their uncondtional love to any one, asking for nothing in return. They live in the moment / they know when they are loved.




3 comments:

billiejean said...

Hi Alfie Mom,
When did you visit Adelaide? My Mummy also went to Adelaide in Apr 2009. She visited Melba Chocolate Factory too!

Billie Jean

billiejean said...

Hi Alfie's mom,
It was raining when Mummy visited the chocolate factory, most probably the dog was kept indoor. Mummy didn't see any dog.
We didn't miss Mummy too much because our neighbours took great care of us, they even fed us lots of junk food which we love!

BJ and Cookie

billiejean said...

Hi Alfie Mom,
Your memory is very good, yes, we met Alfie on Mother's Day! I don't know why, but Mummy has lost the basket ball! It was such a big ball but somehow it's lost.

B J